Government has been operationalizing Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS) which will usher in automation of all government processes relating to preparation of budget, release of funds, incurring of expenditure, processing of bills by the DDOs and the Treasuries, preparation of accounts, maintenance of electronic data etc. The Human Resources management System (HRMS) is also included in the CFMS Project, and the HRMS component will automate all processes relating to the entire gamut of monetary and non-monetary entitlements of the employees. In that context Government issued orders in G.O.Ms.334, Finance (SMPC-II) Department, dated: 13.12.2013 directing all the DDOs in the State , to collect the data of all Government Employees online through web based application established by the Finance department portal in order to implement HRMS and issue of Health Cards.
The data furnished as above by the DDOs is being made available to the AHCT by the Finance Department for issue of health cards to the employees and their dependent family members.
During scrutiny of the data, it has been observed that some employees have not uploaded photographs of ‘self' and ‘dependents'. Such employees can login into the web portal www.ehf.gov.in using their employee ID as ‘user ID', and the same user-ID as first time password, in order to upload photographs.
The system also allows the employees to update dependent family members. The procedure for updation of family members is as indicated below:
- Photo: Scan a 45 mm x 35 mm ICAO compliant passport size colour photograph of 200 Kb size.
- Employee ID/Pensioner ID of spouse in case the spouse is a State Government Employee/ Service Pensioner.
- DoB Certificate: Scan the Date of birth certificate of the dependent family member who is less than 5 years of age.
- d. Disability Certificate: Scan disability certificate if there is a family member with a disability.
- In order to enable the beneficiaries quick access under the scheme, health cards will be issued soon after the receipt of information form Finance dept by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust. Health cards will be generated in the log-ins of the applicants. These digital cards can be printed out and laminated by the applicants, on their own, through internet. Alternatively the beneficiaries can obtain a laminated health card from any Mee Seva Centre at a cost fixed by Director ESD, IT & C Department, which does not exceed Rs.25/- per card.
- All beneficiaries who receive health card will be eligible to avail treatment in the empanelled hospitals. To start with, the hospitals empanelled by Aarogyasri Health Care Trust are available on website www.ehf.telangana.gov.in.